The following policies will hopefully help us all have a better experience at Baskets of Yarn. If you have questions regarding these policies, don't hesitate to talk with me.
- Patrons are responsible for minors accompanying them to the shop. Children under the age of ten (10) years will not be allowed in the restroom without proper supervision.
- Sale, special order and discontinued items are excluded from our regular return policies
- Fiber purchases returned in "like new" condition within 90 days of purchase may be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Needle purchases returned in "like new" condition within 15 days of purchase may be exchanged for another size of equal or greater value with credit given up to the amount paid for of the returned needles.
- Notions returned in "like new" condition within 15 days of purchase may be exchanged or returned for store credit up to the amount paid for the returned merchandise.
- "like new" condition infers that items are returned in the original, unopened packaging without discernable use or damage. All assessments of condition are at the sole discretion of the shop.
- Class sizes are limited. Instructors reserve the right to cancel a class if a minimum number of students do not register. Enrollment is ensured by payment in advance. Unpaid notices of intent to attend will NOT ensure a spot on class day.
- Registration is best accomplished personally in the shop. Outside the shop we recommend using the registration feature of the website, however, registrations will be accepted by phone at 704-733-9053.
- No refunds or store credits will be given for classes missed by students without notice.
- Store credit will be given for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the class start time.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to attend a class and must be accompanied by an adult except for children specific classes.
- In the event of class cancellations by the shop or instructor we will work with all attendees to reschedule or provide store credit as we deem appropriate.